Are you interested in the IT field and creating markets for clean technologies? Do you want to work in a meaningful and future-oriented arena? Grexel (part of EEX Group) is now looking for an enthusiastic Business Coordinator to join their talented and global team!
As a Business Coordinator, you’ll have a versatile job description where supporting Grexel’s customers proactively is one of your main responsibilities. You’ll work closely with Grexel’s customers and contribute to building great customer relationships. As part of your work, you’ll assist in the productization of new products, market research, and sales material preparation. You’ll also be participating in software projects where your role is to be the link between the customer and the software team. You’ll have the opportunity to manage smaller accounts and projects with the full support of the team. In addition to this, you’ll also be involved in the sales and communication of the company as well as contributing to a large variety of smaller day-to-day tasks.
Type: Full-time / Permanent
Location: Lautatarhankatu 6, 00580 Helsinki
Application DL: 18.5.2022
Your tasks include:
- Customer care for our international client base
- Working with customers in software projects
- Participating in sales work and tender preparations
- Productization and sales of new products
- Back-office support in various registry support processes
- Assisting in the company’s day-to-day tasks
- Contributing to and preparing communication material as well as website content
As a Business Coordinator, you can develop your skills in an international environment. Your broad job description will allow you to explore different sides of our business, which enables you to develop a diverse skill set. With time, your work description will grow with you – flexibly according to your skills and interests.
You don’t need to have previous work experience, as the most important thing is that you are ready to work with versatile tasks and you take responsibility for your work. The position is full-time and permanent, and the starting date is negotiable. Grexel also offers the possibility to write your thesis in collaboration with them.
We require you to:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in IT, business, or engineering field
- Diligent and active attitude towards work and willingness to learn more about IT-field
- Good MS office skills
- Proficient in written and spoken English (Finnish not needed)
- We consider as an asset:
- Experience in working with customers
- (Basic) knowledge or understanding of common programming languages
- Experience with APIs and integrations
- Knowledge about working with CRM
- Technical and/or commercial background
- Knowledge of software development, IT tools, energy, and/or cleantech fields
- Finnish and other language proficiency
Grexel can offer you:
- Position in the leading energy certificate registry provider in Europe with its headquarters in Helsinki
- Meaningful work in renewable energy and IT. You will get to know the industry extensively and learn about corporate social responsibility, renewable energy, and sustainability.
- Genuinely international work environment, where the team members are true professionals in their field
- Possibility to grow and take on new challenges and responsibilities, this industry is modern and constantly growing
- A nice compact team of ten and low hierarchy culture
- Flexible hours and remote working opportunities.
Sounds like you? Please submit your CV and motivation letter in PDF format by the latest 18th of May via our application system here: https://emp.jobylon.com/applications/jobs/130798/create/. Please also mention your salary request and the earliest possible starting date in your application documents. Please remember to use the application system, we do not accept applications by email.
For more information about the position and the recruitment process please contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Tittamari Bilund (+358 50 551 3395, firstname.lastname@example.org).
In this position, you will be employed directly to Grexel.
Founded in 2003, Grexel is a leading energy certificate registry provider in Europe with an annual transaction volume of over one billion MWhs. We are headquartered in Helsinki.
We operate in the heart of consumer-driven energy transition towards clean solutions. We provide core market infrastructure solutions for governmental bodies and companies to nurture the growth of the green economy.
Our registries are used by over ten thousand active holders in 15 countries. As part of a global leading energy exchange (EEX Group),we also help our customers to design new clean markets and certification schemes and cope with changing requirements set by international legislation and standards. Read about Grexel: https://grexel.com/