Would you like to have the opportunity to develop your career through exposure to many kinds of projects and companies? EY’s Financial Services Organization (FSO) in Helsinki is recruiting a Business Transformation consultant. If you have a higher university degree e.g. in Business/Technology or you will be graduating soon, apply now or at latest by 29.4.2022!
What if your career could have a lasting impact on you, and on the world?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
EY’s Financial Services Organization (FSO) in Helsinki is recruiting a Business Transformation consultant. You will be part of our local team and work closely together with our Nordic and European colleagues in the same field. We work with demanding & exciting consulting projects with Nordic clients in the banking, insurance, and wealth management sectors.
What we are looking for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and work inclusively to build safety and trust.
- You have:
- A higher university degree preferably in Business, Finance, Economics or Technology, or you will be graduating soon
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Confidence in giving presentations
- Interest towards financial services
- Fluent skills in Finnish and English
- Ideally you may also have:
- Internship or similar experience from banks or insurance companies
- You have:
What’s in it for you
As a Consultant you will have the opportunity to develop your career through exposure to many kinds of projects and companies. You will be working together with the more senior team members in creating value to our clients through doing e.g. market analyses, facilitating workshops, creating and giving presentations, and planning and executing projects. You will also be involved in sales initiatives and internal development activities. EY offers a broad range of learning opportunities through formal training, mentoring and our Counselors.
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
- A great local team who will help you get started on your consulting career and help you grow professionally
What you can expect
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter written in English by 29.4.2022 on our career’s website. If selected from the first screening, you’ll receive an invitation to our video assessment (pre-recorded video interview) and gamified ability testing. The candidates who have passed the first screening will have 2-3 interview rounds with FSO consulting team members.
For additional information, please contact Annika Ritvala (firstname.lastname@example.org, +358505281690).
Watch our introduction video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=877b3vjfpMM&feature=youtu.be
About EY Financial Services Organization
EY Financial Services is one of the broadest global networks of any professional services organization. EY is also the only Big4 professional services firm with a separate business unit that is dedicated to the financial services marketplace. Our financial services professionals help clients in areas such as performance improvement, strategy, customer insight, risk management, regulatory matters, IT, financial/accounting advisory and audit services.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.