Information regarding Covid-19
The safety of our members is very important to us, and our measures are aimed at preventing the spread of the virus, protecting particularly at-risk groups and securing the progress of studies. The following policies are currently in effect:
- We instruct our members to follow the recommendations of the authorities and act by them.
- We strive to organize a wide range of remote and hybrid events in accordance with current recommendations and restrictions to support the well-being of our members.
Please follow the instructions below when attending our events. We also remind you that participation in the events is completely voluntary and everyone participates at their own risk.
- Do not attend if you are feeling sick or you have any symptoms of Covid-19 – there will be great parties later as well.
- Do not attend if you suspect that you have been exposed to the virus.
- Take care of good hand hygiene and wear a face mask if needed.
- Remember to keep a sufficient distance from others outside of your party whenever possible.
- Remember to register beforehand to every event that you are attending.
- Give everyone a chance to set their own boundaries.
- Always follow the instructions of the authorities.
- If you suspect an infection or have symptoms of a coronavirus infection, please see the instructions on this page.
We pay more and more attention to who has been present at the events so that we can communicate with the right people if an exposure occurs. Therefore, registration is needed to all events, even events that are free of charge. In doing so, we aim to promote the safety of those attending the events and to facilitate communication when the situation so requires.
If you have any questions or concerns that you may have exposed others to the coronavirus in an event held by Pörssi ry, you can confidentially and at a low-threshold contact Iida at 0442817289.