We are looking for a trainee to join our Tax & Legal Technology Team for a 4 month full-time internship starting in May 2022.
As a Technology Trainee in our Tax & Legal Technology team, your role is to work with our tax & legal technology consultants on customer and internal projects related to data analytics, data integration, process automation and digital transformation.
As a Tax & Legal Technology Trainee, you will typically get to:
- Assist in preparing client documentation (proposals, discussion papers, analytical reports and project status reporting).
- Assist in data preparation and cleansing.
- Prepare data visualisations.
- Support our consultants on internal development projects related to the data integrations and automation of business processes.
An ideal candidate would have:
- Studies within the field of Business, Information Systems or Information Service Management.
- Basic data management and data visualisation skills
- Interest in digital transformation.
- Prior experience with any of the following tools: Excel, Google Workspace (former G Suite), Alteryx, Power BI (or any other visualisation tools). You don’t have to master all of these, but some prior exposure to them will help in getting up to speed.
- Good communication skills in English. Good knowledge or willingness to learn Finnish or Swedish is considered an advantage.
We offer you:
In the Tax & Legal Technology team we support our clients with digital transformation, tax data analytics strategy and implementation, ERP configuration projects, reporting automation and contract analytics, as well as support PwC Tax and Legal services experts in utilising technology in their daily work.
Collaboration is everything to us, and as a trainee, you will become part of our team that focuses on solving society’s important problems together. You’ll be supported by a wide team of highly skilled professionals. Developing your own competence and skills lies at the heart of how we work. We offer challenging assignments as well as training to improve your talent and skills so that you can achieve your goals and build your career at PwC. We emphasize well-being at work and offer flexible working and the option to work remotely.
Please send your application and CV at latest by 16.01.2022 via this link.
Please indicate when you can start the traineeship. We appreciate it if you provide links to GitHub portfolio and/or description of the analytics or programming projects you have participated in, for example, during your studies.
For further information, please contact: Jari Kärkkäinen, +358 40 8256 104. You may call either 4.1.2022 between 13-14 or 11.1.2022 between 9-10.