Would you like to work as an trainee or consultant in our successful team of experienced and talented colleagues? EY’s Tax Technology and Transformation team is looking for ambitious graduates or soon-to-be graduates in Helsinki. If you are interested in to develop innovative tools and models to guide clients and experts in the process of decision making, seize the opportunity and join our team! Read more and apply now or at latest by 30.4.2022!
What if we didn’t focus on who you are now, but who you could become?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
The Tax Technology and Transformation team at EY provides clients with technology and quantitative solutions to their business needs. We cover a whole range of services and solutions, including application development, data analytics and process automation with RPA.
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- Studies or Academic degree in software engineering / computer science / another relevant field or can demonstrate your skills in another way (e.g. github, applications, websites or a technical interview).
- Proactively developing and proposing own solutions
- Good oral and written skills in English
- Keen to learn about new technologies and methods
- Tax knowledge, ERP-system know-how, or experience in our key technologies are considered an advantage
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
What you can expect
- To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter by the 30.4.2022 on our careers website.
- We will start going through applicants and conducting interviews during the application process. Positions will be filled as soon as suitable candidates are found.
- Once you have applied, you will receive an invitation to our gamified ability tests. This is done in collaboration with our service provider, HireVue.
- For more information, please contact our Senior Manager Aku Korhonen, +358 405503778
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. EY is one of the best places to work in Finland based on the national Great Place to Work®-survey results.
The EY Experience – it’s yours to build!
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.