Tesi is now looking for a new Investment Analyst, who is eager to learn and thrives with the team, stakeholders, and numbers! The entry-level role will provide you with many possibilities to grow and learn about the whole ecosystem. The position is full-time and permanent, and we would like you to start earliest at the beginning of September 2022 depending on your situation.
Type: Full-timehere. We offer you:Location: Tesi Porkkalankatu 1, 00180 Helsinki Application DL: 14.8.2022 Tesi is now looking for a new Investment Analyst for a full-time, permanent position! The start would be earliest at the beginning of September 2022 depending on your situation. Tesi’s Fund Investment team provides a unique opportunity to learn about the venture capital and private equity industry in the constantly changing market environment. The core of our operations is the assessment of fund manager teams from various aspects, and we are now looking to strengthen our team with an Investment Analyst. By having you in our team, we hope to improve our joint capabilities to succeed in our everyday work, while doing that with a positive and encouraging mindset. You will be a part of our daily operations from day one supporting the team in all investment activities, including team, market & industry analysis, and portfolio management. You get a chance to assess various themes within the venture capital and private equity market as well as Tesi’s portfolio and assist the team in the assessment of fund proposals. You will work in close cooperation with all the members of the team as well as co-workers across the whole company. You will support investment managers in meeting with funds and be encouraged to develop your own professional networks. First and foremost we are looking for someone with an eye for detail and an eagerness to learn. We also value a general understanding of the startup, venture capital, and private equity ecosystems as well as company financials and economic development. You can find more information about our Fund Investments team here. Spirit & Guts: With us, you will operate responsibly while aiming for a positive social impact, profitable investments, and the success of our portfolio companies and funds. We believe that corporate responsibility is a competitive advantage for companies and a requirement for long-term success. We apply corporate responsibility at two levels: as choices made daily in our day-to-day work, and also as continuous, long-term development work. As an employer, Tesi believes in equal opportunity and that diversity empowers our people and our business. We welcome applicants from a variety of backgrounds. Take a look at the funds and companies we work with
- A chance to work together with all the key stakeholders in the whole ecosystem and therefore an excellent opportunity to learn about the venture capital and private equity market
- Challenging and versatile projects from day one.
- Supportive and professional colleagues who boost your development and who are curious to hear your ideas. The atmosphere is truly low hierarchical and the culture is very open and talkative.
- Various training, for example, a big company-wide ESG- training program is continuing in the fall
- Comprehensive occupational health services as well as sports, culture, and lunch benefits. We support our employees’ well-being and cherish a good work-life balance.
- Office that is located in Ruoholahti, Helsinki, with good transport connections, but you also have a chance to work remotely.
- University degree or you are finalizing your thesis
- Analytical and business-oriented mindset with a hands-on attitude
- Interest in the Finnish economy and private equity market
- Strong skills in Excel and PowerPoint and good technical skills in general
- Fluent written and spoken communication skills in Finnish and English
- We also consider previous experience from relevant positions an asset (including, but not limited to startups, business development, strategy consulting, investment banking, or personnel assessment)
https://emp.jobylon.com/applications/jobs/142630/create/. Please also mention your salary request and the earliest possible starting date in your application documents. Remember to use the application system, we do not accept applications by email.Sounds like you? Please submit your CV, motivation letter, and transcript of records in PDF format by the latest 14th of August via our application system here: